The perfect location
More than just a place to work Donnybrook is renowned as one of the most vibrant places in the city boasting numerous bars, cafés and restaurants all within 10 minutes of the city centre.
Donnybrook House is one of the flagship office developments in the area.
- One of Dublin’s most prestigious addresses
- Main thoroughfare to St Stephen’s Green
- Car - Direct access to the N11 corridor to the south of the city
- Bus - N11 Quality Bus Corridor - seven bus Routes pass the building
- Dart, Luas, Dublin Airport, Aircoach
Donnybrook House is at the centre of an established social and restaurant scene that incorporates both the vibrant village atmosphere of Donnybrook and the nearby tranquillity of Herbert Park. All tastes are catered for, from morning coffees and picnic lunches to fine dining and after-work socialising.
The beautifully manicured 32 acre Herbert Park is located close by, ideal for a lunchtime stroll or summer evening activity.
Neighbouring areas include: Ballsbridge, Sandymount, Ranelagh and Clonskeagh. An abundance of hotels are located nearby including: Herbert Park Hotel, Intercontinental, Hampton and DoubleTree by Hilton.